"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







18 February, 2010

Home

And so another day begins at home...love being at home!! It is such a feeling of peace when I know that I can just be here, nowhere else to go, and be here in our own space. Do you think I tend to want to isolate myself? I don't think that is truly why I like to be at home. It is the desire to just be a mom, see my kids do their creative things all day, listen to their non-stop chatter, and keep life organized to the best of my ability. I struggle with the decision to be at home more or work more. I can't help want to be close to them. It is funny how my viewpoint has changed so very much since Delaney has been born. I used to with all the other kiddos want to go back to work, wanted that time to myself and now all I want to do is be home and by them. I seem to have a different look on life. So many things that pull us away from what really matters in our lives. Money, bills, wants, and negativity. So each day I try to stay in the moment and it is being at home submerged in my own reality that helps me stay tuned in to what really matters...my family!!


1 comment:

  1. Our best days are when we are 100% AT HOME with no where to go or be besides here!
    People often ask me things like, "oh--how do you stay sane being at home with them all the time?"
    I usually answer "Staying home is the easy part. Going somewhere is the hard work!!"

    ReplyDelete