"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







17 February, 2010

Beginnings...

okay..so I have wanted to start this blog experience for quite sometime but its seems something or someone was always pulling me away from the computer so now today I am at home all alone , on call for work, and thought...the housework can wait a bit and I want to "begin" this today!! I spend some of my spare moments reading other peoples blog and thoroughly enjoy it. The negative side of me thought "well who would want to read about my life?" Then I realized that truly the real reason I want to do this is so that "I" can read about it and keep track of the day to day activities that occur in this big ol house! So...i start today and truly have no clue what I am doing but I think this will be therapeutic and rewarding to my soul.

2 comments:

  1. I want to read about your life!! I'm excited you're doing this. Miss you!!

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete