"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







03 January, 2013

2013

2012 was a rough year for the Holen's...and I am not looking for a pity party but it has mainly me, in my opinion.  I don't think my family thinks this....but I see it in them...the way they look at me and the way silence sometimes fills the air.
 
But in my defense I have been through the  ringer for the entire year of 2012.  I have had back pain that eventually ended me with surgery on Nov 7 and today as I am 7 weeks post op....yep you guessed it...I STILL hurt!
I feel guilty and all on my own I am doing this to myself.
 
I lost my point position after 12 years of working there...now to go to the lovely status of "casual" which to me hurts and is a slap in the face.  Makes me have soo many questions..."wasn't I worth the wait to heal and then come back?"..."I thought they were family to me....Too many to type.
 
But I know that God decides what path we are going to take...and although it has been a questionable one...I am beginning to accept that it was supposed to happen this way and it actually I truly believe will it will end up to be a blessing to me.   A new door will open and I will walk through it with no pain, no heartache from LRHC, and excitement for what comes next for me.
 
My kids have had a challenging year as well with all my dr issues etc but they stay strong and continue to give me hugs and help me when they can or more like "feel like it"  haha!!
We have made it through it....Doug has been the best....running the show pretty much for 5 weeks straight plus taking care of me.   poor soul! 
 
So as we enter into a New Year....lets dream of good things...smile a lot....thank God each and everyday for what we do have...live with hope and courage in our hearts!  We must love ourselves and then we can share that with so many others!!  Bless you all and lets work hard to take the time to love, dream, and have faith in the Lord!!


No comments:

Post a Comment