"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







04 January, 2013

It never goes away

 
It has been over a year now since my dad went to heaven.
 
I miss his voice.
I miss his hunting stories.
I miss his integrity.
I miss his smile and hugs!
 
Hang on to the good things...
don't let them fade from your mind ...
This picture his before cancer took him from his two loves...
hunting and dogs!
 
I miss him alot....tears come and go often because
he just simply isn't with us anymore.
 
Love what you have.  


1 comment:

  1. I think about my parents everyday. It never really gets easier, you just get more use to them being gone. I think about how much they would have enjoyed my kids at the ages they are now, especially my dad since all 3 love to fish! He would have been all about getting them out on the dock and the ice in the winter! My mom would have loved that they all love to help bake her favorite receipes! Talking about them and what they loved doing helps the kids rememeber them and helps me miss them a little less.

    The first year is the hardest! Just remember that your dad is still watching down on you and loves you!

    ReplyDelete