Realizing what you have is important that at times I catch myself focusing on all the worries that are floating through my head...
I realize that a cute 3 year old little girl can run from room to room with happiness exploding from her and how much she enjoy just simply chatting!
I realize that 4 boys have lots of energy and seeing them run through the fresh snow that has no footprints in them yet...now have because those boys ran and ran and laughed and smiled and enjoyed each other which always warms a moms heart.
I realized that I am blessed with a husband that know when I need a hug and quiet time and rest. Which makes him have to step in and run the show....Wonderful!!
I realized that God has a plan for us....and although this house can be extremely loud...rowdy....chaotic at times...but underneath it all there is love. There is love for one another that is evident sometimes that shows itself in such a brief moment you will miss it....
So keep your eyes open....

No comments:
Post a Comment