I just don't get it....why can't I sleep?
My body is soo tired but here I sit at nearly 2:30am writing an entry on my blog because
I just simply can't sleep. My eyes shut....but my mind keeps going. It has been going on for a few weeks now. Most of the time I attribute it to the nite shifts ...but I have been off. So why then?
Is it my anxiety manifesting itself in another way? It is my chronic backpain that has frustrated me to the point that I can't sleep?
Lots of questions...no answers. I am okay with no answers. Remember my word for the year is "FAITH"...so that is what I am having so that I can just roll with this and realize that there is a plan for me.
That is the hard part about faith....you don't get any answers right away...you gotta hang on and trust that the answers will my way ...as far as when that is a good question.
I came across this in a blog I sometimes read. Maybe a few of her ideas can help you get some much needed rest!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.passionatehomemaking.com/2008/12/natural-insomnia-help.html
Thanks Megan....I will take a look!! Working nites takes its' toll on me!!
ReplyDelete