"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







08 February, 2011

Sisters..

Kaitlyn and Julia
Sisters....friends...for sure!!
It warms my heart to know that my first two daughters are close.
They are close in age...only 16 months apart.
I can still see Kaitlyn following Julia around as they both were toddlers..
and now as they are teenagers growing up way too fast,   I look at them
and wonder if they realize how lucky they are to have each other...to giggle with
to wrestle around with...and to share stories with!
They are blessed beyond what they even know yet.  I am sure this will come
when they are older.  Warms a moms heart to see them be such pals!!

Julia...serious..mature and a list maker together with Kaitlyn a go with the flow
kind of gal...for sure not a list maker and obviously always dreaming of something.
The combination of them is funny..silly..cute and wonderful all at once!
That is what sisters are for.  Today I am thankful for what the two of them bring to my life.
 

2 comments: