My medical leave is coming to an end.
It has been a blessing again to be at home.
I have always every couple years had a little
reprieve from my work due to maternity leaves
and now this time from a surgery.
I enjoy being at home...sometimes too much.
I tend to isolate myself...stick close to my little ones
because they love me no matter what..
they don't care if I am a chubby, messy haired, or quiet that day.
They come to me and give me daily if not hourly hugs.
I will miss that. Even though I only work part time..
I still have to leave home.
I do love my work..and once I am there I am fine...
but...I like my home!
So as it comes to an end...back to the work routine I will go.
There has been lots of "ends" in this experience.
An end to birthing babies...an end to being at home for days upon days.
I have handled this change for the most part pretty well.
I still have some "grey" days and they do come and go and at times
can linger...but as the sun starts to shine the next day I pick up my head off
my pillow and try to put one foot in front of the other and look
at what I have and be thankful and try not to dwell on the "end"
of things.
So here is to new days....new beginnings...and a whole lot of faith along the way!!
Thinking of you, Kim.
ReplyDelete