Taken from Melissa's post...I just love these so I couldn't resist!!
I am: a mom, a wife, a daughter, and a Labor and Delivery RN.
I think: that the little moments in life need to be noticed!!
I think: that the little moments in life need to be noticed!!
I know: that I am a good person all the way to my inner-most self!
I want: my family to be happy...all the time!
I have: insecurities that cause me to doubt myself on a daily basis.
I dislike: my weight and the fact that I just can't let it go.
I miss: my brother Mark and my Aunt Carol...never has a void ever been so obvious in my life!
I miss: my brother Mark and my Aunt Carol...never has a void ever been so obvious in my life!
I fear: that I will lose someone that is close to me.
I feel: strongly about being a nice to one another ALL the time!!
I hear: the sounds of little Delaney feet walking across the kitchen floor!
I smell: the inside of Carol's house ...cedar!
I search: to find inner peace with who I am and not what I think I should be.
I wonder: what my children will remember the most about me when I have passed on.
I regret: all the time and energy I have spent worrying about tomorrow instead of being present today.
I love: the miracle of birth!
I care: about everything....all the time!
I am always: trying to find a way to save a dime and be at home more.
I worry: way too much about things I can not change.
I worry: way too much about things I can not change.
I remember: when I was a child myself.
I have: dreams too!
I dance: in front of my children in the kitchen and laugh and their expressions.
I sing: very bad...I can not keep a tune!
I don’t always: get things right...but boy do I try!
I argue: with my inner thoughts!
I write: very little.
I lose: my patience at times way too quickly.
I wish: that time could slow down a bit because I need to enjoy this time of my life more!
I listen: to lots of words all day long come from my little ones and big ones mouths!!
I don't understand: why people can't see that having a large family IS a choice we made and we ARE happy about it and wouldn't change a thing!
I can usually be found: at home with the little ones.
I am scared: that I am not doing the best parenting job I can!
I need: to remember that I don't have to do it all and allow things to slide!
I forget: to pay bills on time sometimes...hey...its not like I don't have other things to do.
I am happy: when I am at home...all day with nowhere to go and just being a mom and a wife!
I lose: my patience at times way too quickly.
I wish: that time could slow down a bit because I need to enjoy this time of my life more!
I listen: to lots of words all day long come from my little ones and big ones mouths!!
I don't understand: why people can't see that having a large family IS a choice we made and we ARE happy about it and wouldn't change a thing!
I can usually be found: at home with the little ones.
I am scared: that I am not doing the best parenting job I can!
I need: to remember that I don't have to do it all and allow things to slide!
I forget: to pay bills on time sometimes...hey...its not like I don't have other things to do.
I am happy: when I am at home...all day with nowhere to go and just being a mom and a wife!
No comments:
Post a Comment