"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







11 November, 2010

What does it mean...??????????

We moved here in 2000 and it was right about then that I started noticing the numbers 111 or 1111 always appearing in my day to day life.
The most common one is catching the clock just by chance at 1:11 or 11:11.  It can happen to me 3 times in a day.   All by chance or is there a message in this?
So for almost 11 years now...in some way or another these numbers appear in my day.
Some examples:   clearing and IV pump with exactly 1111 infused that shift.
My paycheck exactly 1111
Happening to look at a mile marker while traveling and its 11 or 111.
Reading a book recently and it telling me that catching the clock at 111 or 1111 can be reminding me to pray for each of my children then.
Reviewing patients history and having a due date of 1/11
Walking down a hallway in a hotel and by chance looking at a room number of 111.
There are many more...too many to count .
I don't know what its trying to tell me but it is something,
I truly believe that.  I even googled it and it seems to happen to others too.
I found it has a "guardian angel" connection to it.  
Today is Veterans day...remembering all those guardians that fought for us!!  
So next year there will be lots of 1's in the year 2011...what does it have in store for me?  
I don't know now but I am open to the answer and to receive it.
Enjoy your 11/11 today!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment