I really want to stay at home even more. I just can't quite put a plan into place that would allow me to do that. I love these younger years of my children...the sports of my olders and when I am alone that is when I truly have time to sit in silence and comprehend how blessed I really am.
Julia...my oldest...so mature yet giddy too and determined to succeed at whatever she does.
Kaitlyn...my 14 year old. Growing into a young lady before my eyes. Used to be so quiet but, now has exploded into her own personality and turning into quite the athlete.
James...my sensitive, big hearted, hard worker...who truly loves this large family. My boy who comes to me for a daily hug or chat no matter what.
Mathias...a busy boy, can be challanging at times but his love for farming is endless and his desire to be near his dad is obvious everyday. He too likes his moms hugs, tuck ins and silliness.
Marcus is still supersweet who has the cutest sayings, expressions and a memory that is amazing! He too loves to be near his dad all the time and FARM!!
Grant...or G we call him. A boy that hugs his moms leg everyday and has the bluest eyes ever. I love his smile and his "yep" answer for everything.
Then our Delaney who has changed the meaning and goal for our family!! A girl that is bright eyed and loves to watch her siblings. I hope she grows to love our large family too!!
So it is in these quiet times I can look at each pieces of my heart and soul and know that there are many but each one adds a little something of its own to make our home a whole!
![]() |
| The Holen Gang and my niece Brooklyn holding Delaney!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment