"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







30 September, 2010

One of those moments....

Kaitlyn Janece Holen....selected for homecoming court for 9th grade.

How can this be?   My second daughter who I still remember her little toddler days and now look at her.   It was one of the moments that I realized that she is a young lady..a spirit that is growing and turning into one amazing person.
She makes me proud when she excels at her sports...she makes me smile when I watch her with her little brothers...she makes me at peace when I see her wonderful smile and most of all she brings me happiness when I watch her be her silly self and have fun with her sister Julia.
Kaitlyn is almost 15 years old...hard to grasp for me.   
Her daddy is proud of her and is having a hard time watching her grow up into this young lady.  
We are proud of her.   

No comments:

Post a Comment