"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







14 July, 2010

Wednesday words...

     Everyday I have a million thoughts go through my head and here I am trying to post something and can't come up with a thing to say.

Maybe I will just recap my day:

first woke up to no power and had non til almost noon.  By that time I had declared it jammy day...but apparently it was only me that stayed in my jammies...=)

Breakfast for all the kiddos...vacuumed so Miss Delaney doesn't choke on anything.  Laundry...hmm lets see I think it was 3 loads today.  Still not folded but at least done.

Refereed many disagreements with the boys....boy does that challenge my patience.  I think I lost it after disagreement number 25.

Actually snuck in an hour nap with Miss Delaney..now that is an oddity but I enjoyed it.  My eyes were just a bit tired today.

supper for all...spaghetti...garlic bread...always a hit.
Cleaned up the house and kitchen ...showered and lotioned 3 boys and 1 baby girl.  Love that smell at the end of the day.  Set up the kids to watch a movie...that is what is allowing me to do this post although Marcus has found me and is doing his non-stop chatter.   Soon he will quit talking and then be asleep.  One of the sweetest things about him.

I know I have missed a million things...oh yeah...hung up clothes in boys room and Delaneys room that had been folded and waiting for many days.  

I love being home.   I have times of being overwhelmed but no that it truly is a blessing.  I just need to stop and see them.  Its easy to count 7 blessings and add another for my husband in my world.  I even got to listen to some Josh Groban as I typed this.   Another peaceful and gift for the end of my day.

What was your end of the day gift? 

No comments:

Post a Comment