"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







17 July, 2010

Mr Grant Michael Holen

Grant Michael is 3 today!!  It was 3 year ago today that I was at Lake Region Healthcare being induced.  I had lots of problems with that pregnancy.  Pre term labor...bedrest...polyhydramnios...but at 3:02pm he arrived with a tight nuchal chord and 2 more times around his neck.  Knowing what i know now as a Labor RN that is a scary thing to have...but he came out a crying and yep...we said "another boy" !!
He has become our "G"  
He has the bluest of blue eyes..
He starts and ends each day with a smile
He loves tractors 
He loves his brothers and baby sister too!!
He likes long afternoon naps.
He love to quietly come up to you and hug your leg everyday..many times each day.
He can be stubborn
He has learned to stand his ground with his siblings.
We love him so and he adds so very much to this large family.
His pregnancy was a long one but I journaled a lot while on bedrest and actually got to really enjoy the last month or so of pregnancy focusing on him.  I spent many nights contracting away wondering if it was it or not but after it all we were induced at 38 weeks and 5 days!!
Happy Birthday Grant....We love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Grant! I remember when you had him! Hope you all had a good day of celebrating :) Miss you!!!

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete