"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







19 July, 2010

Get ready get set....GOOOOOO!!!

Well its County fair week....hang on for the ride that is what I always say!!  Its always good and things are busy and constantly coming and going but its things to keep the kids occupied..which is good this time of the summer..because boredom has start to set itLuckily my sister n law Pam and her 12 year old dtr always come to enjoy our chaos..only Pam could handle it!!  She is one of the biggest blessings in my life.  She gets me...gets my life...and praises me for it vs gives me grief!!

So I will update as the fair week goes!!!  Maybe post some pics!!  julia is taking a 1400 pound steer...the daddy is a bit worried...but I have faith!!  She loves it!!  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a typo---I guess I could've just corrected it instead of a rather ominous looking "this post has been removed by the author". jeepers.

    What I wanted to say was:
    We'll be hanging on for the ride together!

    ReplyDelete