"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







29 July, 2010

Missing out..

I don't get out much
I don't have too many what I consider "close" friends
I tend to isolate myself to home
I only work part time outside the home that is.
I move from the minute my feet hit the ground til I go to bed
I rarely travel to visit anyone
So there are days I ask myself if I am missing out on life?
I sit back and listen and watch people do all these "things" 
I don't have time to do those things.
My life is filled with housework, running errands,
and most important caring for our 7 children!
I have to say at times I feel "left out" 
but then I look around and see that it is the 8
people that I surround myself with everyday that IS my life!
Don't get me wrong...there are days I wish I could do 
some of the things others do or have a girl get away
but I find that my heart and body are the most
relaxed in my home with my family.
I wonder if anyone else ever feels this way?
Life seems to go by faster and faster and I hope that I don't 
"miss out" on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment