| Grandma and Grandpa |
This is my mom and dad on Delaney's baptism back in December! It was a special day. My dad who has been working hard this last year to beat Multpile Myeloma, had an emotional day that day. Made this day emotional for us all. Its always hard when you see your strong father cry. He cried all morning. He cried for the time he hopes he has, he cried for the blessing that Delaney is, and he cried for his family!
Life is precious and each day is a blessing. How do we make sure we make every second count? I haven't figured that out quite yet. The only thing is that i find I need to SLOW DOWN!!
How does one slow down? I wonder if my parents thought that life would go by this fast? They are 80 years old now. They have faced much sadness through out their years along with many blessings. I think about my Dad that day and his tears that flowed so easily down his cheek. He was proud and happy yet te tears flowed.
So this other picture is on Julia's confirmation.. Another day of tears for my dady. Julia has grown up so much that her time with them is minimal. My mom and dad are our support, our wisdom and the love they have shown us is a blessing. A blessing we need to think about daily. We never know how many days we have . So we need to make each one count.
No comments:
Post a Comment