"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







09 April, 2010

you know its spring....

Well..you know it is spring around the Holen Hills farm when the baby chics are growing...the tractor is spreading the winters' manure around...and kids are playing endlessly outside!! Love it!! Doug is in his glory driving his 4020 john deere...after all it was his grandpas that he grew up on!! The only thing that is yet to arrive are the pigs. We plan on getting 10 baby ones this year. And this weekend Doug is hauling some of our cattle over here so the calving can begin too!! I love spring!

The tire swing is up and in full force...the kids bikes are arranged in the driveway...and the toy tractors occupy the driveway which means every time we pull up we have to honk to get someone to clear the way for the garage. I am soo glad we have this wide open space for our kids to run in. Grant even got to help pitch some manure too...he was in his glory!

Gotta run...Delaney is calling my name. Enjoy the sunshine this weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. That's farm life! Gotta love those muddy boots (although it's good and dry now!) and toy tractors everywhere.
    One day, we'll come home and realize that that season of our lives as "farm mamas" is over. And I know I'll miss it--and want to go visit our grown kids and see there driveways full of that stuff!

    ReplyDelete