Finished up a short stretch of nite shifts and ohhh a day
at home...well kind of...gotta do some running..
but its home with the 3 little ones!! Yippee!!
I can't believe how things pile up after working only 2 nite shifts!
I have laundry coming out my ears...and paperwork and phone calls
to be made...but I can hear Miss Delaney babbling up in her crib
and that is what I really enjoy having to do today...take care of
her and her two brothers!! The sun is shining...kids are smiling
it doesn't get any better!!
at home...well kind of...gotta do some running..
but its home with the 3 little ones!! Yippee!!
I can't believe how things pile up after working only 2 nite shifts!
I have laundry coming out my ears...and paperwork and phone calls
to be made...but I can hear Miss Delaney babbling up in her crib
and that is what I really enjoy having to do today...take care of
her and her two brothers!! The sun is shining...kids are smiling
it doesn't get any better!!
Nothin' better than a day at home! Well, an occasional day at Grandma's ranks right up there, too...
ReplyDelete