"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







30 April, 2010

Overwhelmed....

Overwhelmed is the theme for today....I can't shake it.  Its consuming me today.   Bills....kids....life....organizing...its all on my mind and shoulders today.  I have got to step back and take a deep breath....look around...it will be okay right?  I try to stay sooo on top of things and then BAM....whamo....slap....another hurdle.  I love my life ...just having a hard day...need some extra tlc and perhaps just a hug...I think my kids can give me that tonite before I shut my eyes.  7 hugs would be nice for any mom right?  I am hoping the theme for tomorrow is peace.  Peace within my mind and soul.  I need that.  Most days are peace...but today...I guess I am just a little off track!

I know this is just my nature...I have always since I was a kid...worried...fretted about the unknown...and the what ifs...I don't know where it stems from...perhaps someday I can figure it all out.  We all have our issues.  today they are just really showing up.  Its a bit of a downer...I struggle with downer days.  Wish I didn't have to but I do.  Its me...whether I like me or not...its me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling overwhelmed, Kim. Hoping today is better...
    Like Courtney said, just because we chose this kind of life doesn't mean it's always easy.
    I think it's very important to occasionally take a step back and really evaluate. "Is this thing I'm stressing about right now going to be a big deal tomorrow? Or next month?" Sometimes the answer is yes and sometimes it's no.
    I guess it's a matter of choosing our battles...
    Easy for me to say, right???
    Again--hoping today is a better day.
    Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete