"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







03 May, 2010

Mr. G!!

So this is our Mr. Grant...or G we call him.  He is going to be 3 this July.  He is a busy , blue eyed boy!  What else could he be?  He can brighten my day with his simple leg hugs....crawling on my lap....and just being him.  I have found that his energy level and also noise level has risen a lot in the last 6 months...Do you think its from his brothers?

A day in the life of G is ...his blanket..hugs from mom....spongebob ...more hugs from mom...running outside but staying as far away as possible from the cows....tooo scary for him...but loves the chickens!  He is a wonderful napper....I love our quiet afternoons.   He is a great big brother now to Delaney... He loves her so.  At times its a bit of invading her space but at least its love huh?

How come they grow up so fast?  I still remember him being the baby...now he just seems soo big already!!  I wish that I had it me to start and end each day with a smile the way he does!!  Aren't 2 year olds the most amazing little things?

No comments:

Post a Comment