I read this post and it felt as if it was me writing it. It says it all...it made me feel normal...human...and that it is okay to feel the way I do some days!! It is funny how you can have all of these feelings and all of a sudden somehow something sends it into your life...like its supposed to show up at that time to give you strength...faith...and a feeling of peace just when you need it. Isn't it amazing how God sends us a message. We walk right into it just at the right time. We just have to be open to receiving it....something I work on daily...being open to what God wants to give to me and teach me!
I was going to post a link to Courtney's post, too! It's like she and I live a parallel life sometimes!
ReplyDeleteI agree...it was like reading my mind when I read this post...scary huh? Yet at the same time...feels good to know we are not alone!
ReplyDelete