I have looked forward for today all week. Not because of anything that I got to do but what I didn't have to do. I didn't have to go anywhere or do anything, besides be a mom and mull around the house. I love that !! It is after 7pm and here I sit still in my pj's. My children are dressed but I am not. LOVE IT!! So I look at what I did do today:
fixed 3 meals (kind of)
snuck in a nap with Delaney and boys
talked on the phone with both Grandmas...(nice to have adult convos)
played some tractors with some boys
and a whole bunch of chatting with little kids
some refereeing of some kids
some giggles with some kids
It was a fun Friday...and now on to the weekend!
5 loads of laundry...folded and sorted into their baskets.
bathed and dressed 3 little ones
snuck in a nap with Delaney and boys
talked on the phone with both Grandmas...(nice to have adult convos)
played some tractors with some boys
and a whole bunch of chatting with little kids
some refereeing of some kids
some giggles with some kids
It was a fun Friday...and now on to the weekend!
Yea ! I love pj days - and this certainly qualified as one; rainy, grey, blah kinda day.
ReplyDeleteI am hoping to have one of those days soon !
Days when I don't HAVE to do anything are so great...
ReplyDelete