"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







31 March, 2010

can I do it?

My list to do today is a bit overwhelming.
After working 2 day shifts and also having Doug gone...I tend to get a bit behind. So even though the phone rang at 6:10 this morning to work again....I declined. I thought if I am away from home one more day...I may crack! =)
So today...my list to do is:

LAUNDRY!! and more LAUNDRY!! (oh how I wish i had a new washer and dryer...it would speed things along soo much!!)
take care of my 3 youngest...which is always a JOY..
Marcus to the Dr today...icky draining ear!!
Deliver some eggs...
Did I mention Laundry???
place some phone calls....when its quiet around here...
tend to some 52 new baby chics outside...soo cute!!
Love on my kiddos...enjoy the sunshine..
laugh....smile...and try and sneek in a nap.
Do you think that can happen?
Enjoy your day...hope your list to do isn't too long!

Oh...and as I type this I just witnessed my baby Delaney roll over from her back to her tummy!! A first...special!!

2 comments:

  1. ohhhhh If they were calling in for extra help; then fat chance on a VALC for me huh? I too have tons to do. DDS - check - laundry- Tax prep for tomorrow am mtg with acct. ( why am I never organized and wait to the last minute??? - partial check - more laundry - notice no check yet... oh and mand. skills fair before work - watch Love comes softly with the kids - check- should of beeen doing laundry or taxes...but need time with them too... oh and work @ 3...Isn't it amazing all we do in a day ??? Blessings friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! And if not, there's always tomorrow, right???

    ReplyDelete