Well, I had such a great conversation today with an amazing person. It was the highlight of my day. It was such fun talking about things that we both deal with in our lives. I have so many days where I work all day long on keeping the Holen house moving smoothly..which is something I love doing...Days of laundry, cleaning, organizing, directing traffic in our busy kitchen, preparing meals, setting out clothes and backpacks for the next day, and through it all trying to keep my sanity!! But today it was so nice to sit and visit with someone who loves "living large" and who too has moments of being overwhelmed but at the end of the day just loves what she does!! It made me feel "normal".
Feeling normal is a good feeling....isn't it?
Feeling normal is a good feeling....isn't it?
I LoVe all those things too! I vote wonderfully normal !
ReplyDeleteOh, Kim...
ReplyDeleteYou are quite normal!
We need to get together...
I'm going to email you later.
Happy Birthday to you !
ReplyDeleteOoops its tomorrow already.. just home from work. Hope 40 is awesome!