"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







12 January, 2013

Grateful!!!

I am finding myself very grateful today.
Kaitlyn Janece...she has a special heart!
She has cleaned for me all day with a song being sung all day while she did it!
She loved on her brother Grant and she loved on her lil sister Miss Delaney!!
She has grown a lot since this picture about 2 years ago but I had to re-post cuz it is one of my favorites.
She appreciates what is given to her and she loves peace.
She has a laugh that can echo through the house and make you laugh yourself.
She is my 2nd daughter and also 2nd born of 7.
I love what she brings to our family.
She has a soft heart like me yet soo much faith and love inside just like me too.
I am grateful beyond words to have her!
I love you Kaitlyn Janece Holen!!
Isn't her smile and silliness the best?
She has big dreams...wants to travel abroad...she is a junior.
What will I do when she moves on...

Be happy for her that is what I will be!!  So I am grateful and thankful for each day I have her here with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment