So I truly believe that God first sends us a little hint ....then a whisper...then shouts out when he wants us to pay attention to something. Well...I have had some emotions and deep thinking going on for a few days now and yesterday my devotion that I read related to being able to speak your true feelings with honestly and heartfelt healing...vs...not saying your feelings and remaining silent and becoming bitter and the issues that come with that...all because you say you are "fine" when you truly have some hurt feelings to share.
I love when things like that happen to me. It just is a huge reminder that God is there to help me through the days that I need that guidance to do right and also to show me that there is a higher power that looks over me.
What a nice feeling that is...knowing someone greater than we can even imagine is looking out for us. Because believe me there are doubts sometimes that people in my life don't really have my best interests at heart. What amazes me is their portrayal of being so thoughtful...giving....prayful...is all a charade. Hmm...I wonder if this person even knows that I have he/she all figured out? Time will tell....and the whispers from God will help me grow...become stronger ...and know that my feeling do matter and I guess to be blunt....they might want to watch what line they cross with me.
So thank you to God for giving me the devotion that has helped me immensely!! I know your timing is always perfect!! My intentions are good...so my outcomes will be good as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment