"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







26 June, 2012

Focus..

If I focus on the good things that I have around me, maybe this intense feeling of anxiety will pass.  Maybe if I focus on the blessings of 7 healthy children that I have...I can let go of the weight on my shoulders.
Tough things to tackle.  Just taking it day by day...Focusing on the positive is not always easy to do.

I am blessed to be living in the country...have peace in our home...have family that cares about each other...but to stay focused on just that lately is taking a lot of energy from me. 

two of my greatest blessings who love me for who I am!!
I wonder if anyone else struggles with staying focused?   I am trying to turn this over to God.  God knows me...knows what I need in life...knows that I am a good person...God will provide me with the peace and guidance that I need.  I truly believe that.  I just have to keep focusing on that!!  Focus....my theme for the day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment