Do you ever have one of those moments when you see a different side to a person
and wonder..."how in the world could I have been fooled?"
Well that is what I have been...fooled big time
Learning what people are truly made up of is a difficult thing to handle at times and since I am in kinda a little bit off lately...it was a bit harder to handle.
It is hard not to take it personally...but the not so nice words were exactly what they were....personal.
So I am sitting back and waiting...waiting for an apology and for mainly the realization to set in that yes people do have different sides that they may only show when they feel they are ready to let you know who they really are.
Bummer cuz I really enjoyed this friend.
I'm so sorry to hear that Kim :(
ReplyDeleteI'ts no fun to see a different side of someone we thought we knew. Hang in there.
Miss you tons!!
Kristine
Kim, I'm so sorry to read your post above. Remember, sometimes we say the meanest things to those we really like or love because it is comfortable and we know they will forgive us at our worst. Sending you hugs :)
ReplyDelete