So the day is finally here....11.11.11 I have been seeing this in some way or another the last 11 years...see there is another 11. I keep hoping it perhaps means good luck or some bright idea or spell will come upon me and I will be cured...refreshed...empowered or simply relaxed ...totally.
I don't know what all these 11's mean in my life...from seeing the time of day twice each day filled with 1's or mile marker 111 or whatever it may be..but they have been staring me smack dab in my eyes for many years now.
I just wonder what it means. I know on 11.1.11 was the day we buried my dad and that to me made me think perhaps all these 11's were a bad thing.
I hope not.
I hope I can have security knowing that no matter what happens today or any other day...it happens for a reason which at that moment is an unknown.
I pray that God will show me the right way.
I feel a little lost so any navigational insight would be so welcomed.
Hope you find your lucky moment or thing in todays 11.11.11 and more importantly find love and peace in your day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment