"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







13 November, 2011

Happy chaos.....

When you have a household of 9 is it ever possible to have quiet?
I just don't know if it is....the weekends are very noisy..
I know I am blessed with these 14 other little or should I say 16 other feet that run around this house but there are days that the noise is too much...a bit too frazzled..and it makes me simply need a corner to put myself for a little quiet and rejuvination.
I sit in my quiet but I can still hear...it warms my heart when I hear the older ones talking and interacting with the little ones....but not to soon after that I hear
the famous two words...
"where's mom?"
Then I know I have been busted and my quiet time is up until the next little sneak away I can do!! 

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, Kim! A bath is my way to "check out", the running water drowns out (most) of the noise! :)

    ReplyDelete