"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







18 June, 2011

Its been awhile....

I can't believe its been so long since I have posted a lil something.
Things have been rather chaotic since school out. 
Bedtime has now moved from 830pm to no 1030 if we are lucky.
Kids are already fighting daily...saying "we are bored" and "we never get to do anything."
Sometimes those words flow in one ear and out the next...and somedays theose words make me sad..mad...whatever.
Its hard for me because i am such a people pleaser that i want everyone to be happy....but in a household of 9 that just isn't possible.
I have to learn to accept that.

"give me that...wahhh"..."I had that first...wahhh"...chasing...wrestling...its all so overwhelming!!
I have been finding that including them though in my daily walking bouts that it seems to help get rid of some their energy.   I lately have been saying the younger ones are like puppies....if you exercise them so they are tired...they don't have time to be naughty or fighting.
As we speak....fighting over the door knob....seriously?????
I try to let them solve their own most of the time otherwise I would be a referee 24 hours a day!

but at the days end....I have 7 blessing...that my give me 7 headaches a day...but I wouldn't have it any other way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment