"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







23 May, 2011

One pound at a time....

So it's Monday...that means...it is weigh in day!
I have not stepped on the scale since 1 week ago.
As I had put in a previous post I had gone back
to Park Rapids and had my lap band tightened a bit...
So in 2 weeks..I have lost  (drum roll....)  11 pounds!
I am pleased about that!!   It feels good to succeed.
I really have been sticking to my protein and only 1 cup of food per meal
Some days are tough...really tough to stay away from the junk.
But along with the other things I am working on...I am working on this too!!
 I keep on telling myself it didn't come back on quick...so don't take it off quick.
I am back to drinking water and crystal lite....but I sure miss my Diet Cokes 
and Mtn Dews.   
I find that I usually want to eat if I am stressed about something or sad..
It is a coping thing for me.
I know that for sure.   Because I want to beat myself up so many times
that I also can eat more so nobody can get at me too.
Isn't it funny how the thing we don't want the most...for me gaining weight and
being an overweight mommy....we end up being exactly that.
So walking, drinking water and counting protein are on my daily
to do list!!   Kaitlyn and Julia and I are gonna do a  5K in July and Kater is training for the 
half marathon...I would love to but I don't think i can get there by the end of July.  i am up to walking about 2 miles which I easily could do more but my back yells at 
me in the evenings if I do.   
But....11 pounds it is...just in case you were wondering!!  
Yippee!!!
and yes I am smiling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment