![]() | |
| It seems as if I am always a downer on my posts.. |
Well my personality really isn't a "downer" the majority of the time...but I do have an eeyore kind of mood today. Trying to keep my eyes open and shake it off and start anew today. I had my test injection yesterday in my back and if I had to say it was a success...I would say no. I truly thought i would walk..painfully...into same day surgery...have the injection of lidocaine to test to see if I get pain relief...hop of the table and home I would go feeling like a whole new person. Nope that didn't happen...sure my back was numb in one area but then guess what...the pain was still there BELOW the injection area!! I guess the only fortunate outcome is i know on test #2 he will need to go lower!! I pray that lower is the answer.
By the end of the day I was so miserable. So today its with a blah mood that i am trying to focus on the good...focus on the possibilities that lie ahead. I know God is challenging me for a reason. To make me stronger.
To make me more thankful for what I have.
I have 7 wonderful heads to hug each day.
I have 14 hands that I give a high five each day.
I have 3 little ones that still think I am pretty cool each day!
I have the great country outdoors that give me a beautiful view.
I have the air in my lungs and my heart that beats for me.
So I am going to shake this Eeyore mood of mine and
get set straight, pain and all, and enjoy my day
with the things that matter most to me.
Best of all I get to stay home doing it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment