FAITH
To trust, with question, God's direction for my life, and to give Him the reigns and allow Him to lead me.
My word for 2011....still workin on it!
I know I will always be a work in progress.
It is hard...hard a lot of days to have the faith.
My mind takes over and the internal dialogue just keeps going and going and going...
But...I am trying! Something I don't think I really was committed to doing before.
I want and need my life to be filled with more faith!
Faith brings me peace...internal rest...and a sense of being actively a part of improving myself..and not depending on other people's actions and words to do it.
I love the word...doesn't just have a nice smooth way about it?
It is free for the taking for anyone...all the time...morning or nite.
I need faith!
I struggle daily with so many emotional things...and not until recently have the struggles become showing itself in my physical well being.
But if I keep working on Faith...faith that the higher being will show me the way...make things fall into place and that life will be what it is supposed to be..I will be okay. I will be content in my own skin and I will love myself enough to be able to love others just as much!
Oh believe me I know how to give....give some more and even when I feel depleted I give more. But with faith I will be reassured that I will give to myself first and not become depleted!
So please...I ask that you have some faith in me ...as I too try to have faith!
Surrounding myself in people and environments that allow me to work on my faith is what I need!
So here is to 2011...my one word...and Faith that it can be done!
No comments:
Post a Comment