"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







26 April, 2011

Ditto!!!!

So here it is ...a gloomy Tuesday evening and I am alone...well kinda alone...Delaney and Grant are near by and I sit to spend some time reading my devotions and my blogs that uplift me...and I come across to this post !!  It was exactly how I would describe my evening!
I just don't have enough guts to speak it out loud!
I am still in my "icky" attitude...can't shake it quite yet.   There are days where my intentions are sooo good...soo honest...yet things...words...viewpoints get twisted and somehow at the end of the conversation with my better half...(yes...sarcasm there)  I end up being the bad one...the one that should have done differently.   I feel like I am a child...and my husband is my parent many days!!
It is one of those things that can spiral me down to my moments of anxiety...depression and just pure self defeat!
I HATE feeling this way...I get mad at myself for allowing myself to feel this way as well.
Why can't I have enough inner strength...belief in my true self to let things bounce off me instead of sticking to me like super glue and festering...fester..fester some more!!
So thank you to my friend for saying it like it is and letting me see that I am not alone and not every marriage is perfect all the time!!  It made me feel more normal...now I need to just cheer up and find a way to shake my hurt feelings...and perhaps own up to what I contributed as well to the discussion that went sour way too fast!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Kim... I decided long ago to "tell it like it is, 'cause that's how it is." :o)

    ReplyDelete