"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







04 March, 2011

Peek - a -boo!

Wishing that summer would come...calves will arrive...and what a peaceful sight it is!!
Peace...a true desire within this family!  Can this picture speak anything but peace...contentment and the newness of life!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly - I hope it's okay to leave a quick comment here, I don't have your email address. You are the winner of the Fancy Fitz hat, headband and rhinestone clippies from 3 Lil Monkeys!! Shoot me an email at beautifulfrugallife@gmail.com so we can get you set up. Congratulations!

    Melody @ This Beautiful Frugal Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Kimberly,

    I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to pick another winner. I typically give 24 hours for my winners to respond and I haven't heard from you. I wish I had an email address! Sorry for the bad news. :(

    ReplyDelete