"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







25 March, 2011

The 3 Amigos!

Griffin,  Ginger, and Gracie!  Loving life on our deck! It is my daily view that I am thankful everyday . 


They sit all day....play all day...and watch us inside walk around...listen to kiddos laugh, cry..and run around as well!   They must wonder what kind of zoo they are a part of!
Dogs are a passion of mine.   At the age of 3 I would disappear to the neighbors house and crawl into their dogs' house and hid and of course the dog would follow right behind me and protect me from MY OWN MOTHER!!   Teeth showing, growling to keep me safe..as a mom now I know my mom must have been peeing her pants in fear!!  But I never had fear of them.  I loved them then...and I love them now.   Since I have been having babies for the last 16 years I haven't had much time for my passions.   So now as these puppies grow..I will start to enjoy my passion again.   Obedience trials, classes here we come as soon as this snow goes away!   I can't wait!
I really want to bring this love of mine back in the front of my life right beside my kids and hopefully they too can have a love for these doggies of ours..which I know they already do ..but little do they know how smart we can actually help them to become and how obedient.  

No comments:

Post a Comment