"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







20 January, 2011

Slow healing.....

So here I am now 4 weeks post op...had my follow up yesterday and wow...what a shocker...slow healing is what I have accomplished!!  Was advised for another 2 weeks off...and more "taking it easy".  Hmmmm....let me see....I don't think that is possible in this house.  I will give it my best shot though. 

I take it day by day and am thankful for those that have showed they care how I am doing and actually ask.  I have found it rather surprising how some don't even ask.   (bear with me...just having a little pity party...tend to do that on emotional days.) 

No...actually though each day is going better.   I have viewed these 4 weeks as a blessing to be home again and focus just on HOME!!   My favorite place!  We lead a very busy life and staying on the homefront and at least trying to provide a base for the little ones is what is needed and necessary!   

I spend a little time each day reading my blogs and trying to find some meaning in this calling I seem to feel.  Don't know where it is calling me to go...but with my daily devotions and time to reflect....it may appear right before my eyes one of these days.  
I am constantly looking for ways to save money to be able to stay home more.  Its all so temporary this time at home with these little ones that I look at it as my obligation and true desire to devote this time to them...laughing with them...tucking them in...and hearing their foot steps come running into my room in the am!

Hoping each day brings you a special message....

No comments:

Post a Comment