It does not seem possible that it has been 2 weeks since my surgery.
I am getting my energy back. Still need a daily nap and at times need some quiet time to slow my thoughts and the messages coming in.
So its 2011 now and I am trying to view this decision of mine as an opportunity for change.
I know...I am always writing about change this and change that...I feel like a broken record but truly I feel it takes time to first sense that something is lacking or is pulling on me...which I have already done that step. Then I feel like one needs to want to do something about it...for me it was just listening to it...giving this feeling a voice in my head.
Now I want to start to ACT on it...baby steps of course.
I am not quite sure what those baby steps will be and how fast I will take them..I do know that I am ready with an open heart and mind. I still have a lot of processing to do...a lot of accepting to do in my heart. It aches a lot. I know this is related to my surgery. My heart is such a mom all the time that I think it just doesn't know how to be anything but...but perhaps in time I can figure out what I can do and give myself.
Tough steps...tough thoughts...and tough answers to find many days.
No comments:
Post a Comment