"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







01 November, 2010

It will be fine.....

It will be fine when I....
  • learn to breathe
  • realize and truly grasp the concept that a higher power has a plan for me
  • turn my anxiety into productivity
  • stop worrying
  • start living each day with grace
  • letting go of things I can not control
  • love myself as much as I do others
  • turn my focus on the big picture
  • accept that I am not perfect but it is okay
  • I also learn that I can not do all of this overnite!
I have a big "to do " list but I know in my heart things always work out..and although I may have stressful days...I do view them as learning moments.  I am a work in progress.  I love my family, my dreams, and my home!  I just get overwhelmed many times with the little things and its by learning to cope with those that I know will make me love my life even more!!
     





No comments:

Post a Comment