Monday morning..another week to begin. Will we be able to get it all done?
I had an interesting conversation with my co-worker Lori yesterday...talking about all
the thoughts that go through our head in a minute or an hour...how many of these thoughts are a waste of our energy? How does one "captivate" our thoughts? I thought about this all evening last nite...I just don't know how to do this. In our house there at times is soo much
stimuli that I don't know how to hang on to the positive thoughts...the productive thoughts..and how do you let go of the worries..negative..and exhausting thoughts that creep into your head all day?
I can become consumed by the to do...what not to do...and how I should be or not be....but that is one busy brain....no wonder why i get tired...=)
So Today....I am going to try and have a day of blocking out the thoughts that drain me...worry me...and cause me to be not in the moment..
I like my moments each day so shouldn't we all try to enjoy them...but saying and doing are two different things!!
Daily challanges....daily goals....and daily baby steps!!
No comments:
Post a Comment