"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







27 February, 2010

Its all good right?

So I worked 3 nite shifts this week and then wasted Thursday by sleeping it away and then next thing ya know its Friday and I look around and can't figure out why I am so behind at home! Those nite shifts zap the energy right out of me and then it takes me days to catch up!! So this week I haven't had much time to invest on Doug to say the least...so here I am loading up 2 little ones last eve to spend some time with him in his truck going back and forth to town to get his feed from the elevator. We visited and caught up with the weeks events and the events to come. Believe me even though we were in the truck side by side there was still some chatter that interrupted us by supersweet, but it still was good. Isn't it funny how with this busy of a house you have to work and be creative on how you get some time with your spouse "somewhat" alone?
It is all good though right?

1 comment:

  1. "Dates" take on a whole new meaning after a while, don't they?

    ReplyDelete