"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







11 May, 2015

Goodbyes

I have always hated goodbyes!   Always!  But once some time has passed I am okay.   But after visiting my Dad and Márk, my brother, at the cemetery I realized I don't think I have said goodbye yet.  I am still saying...hello...where are you?    I miss them.   I grieve for my Mom who I know with my heart she wishes she could be with my dad.   That is hard to hear yet I get it.   Loneliness....it's quiet...it's loud at the same time...it's remembering past joys, sorrows, and love.   


It warms my heart to see my kids stand there behind my family name but I know they are physically there but that their spirits are within us.  Mathias has a special bond with his Grandpa and as you can see in his tears...he misses him greatly!   We all do.   I see my moms name on there with the date of her leaving us blank.   What will I do when that gets filled in?   Wow....life is short and wonderful, painful, joyful, and priceless in everyday.   

So as my mom and I scrubbed and scrubbed the stone and worked to get the lichen off the letters so they shined a bit more...so the rock looked pure....we rinsed away the dirt and all with water pouring slowly over the top and traveling down.....I felt sadness yet I didn't cry.   I don't know why.

So the HAUGE name is clean, admired, and loved.  ❤️

Heaven is peace and that is one that thing that I know deep in my soul.   So we left with peace and a few tears from my mom.   Until our next visit....💜💚💙


~~~Kimberly~~~
       🌷💚🌷

No comments:

Post a Comment