"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







16 May, 2014

Need a hug?


Do you ever just need a hug to be told that everything will be okay? 
Do you ever wish that you had a pink care bear to listen to you talk about your fears and your many issues one carries around?
I love this look in Delaney's eyes...its like her saying ahhh....I can just squeeze and love.  (she doesn't have issues like us grown ups do).  She lives in the moment and is happy in each one.

Maybe I might just borrow this care bear someday?  Wouldn't that be a fun day?  Peace!  I am blessed beyond words.
Just ask yourself who is your care bear going to be today or a day you need one?  Because some days I question if those "care bears" that are out there in my life really care!
But seeing the joy and love in Delaney...I know that I have her!  Such a grateful day!
Thank you Delaney and the rest of my gang for caring.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment