"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







31 August, 2013

Letting go

 
It is a bittersweet goodbye.
On one hand I am happy for Julia to be off to college...
but then I wonder where the years went and if I was a good mom to her.
Doubts fill my mind.
She was sooo excited to leave...I think almost GLAD she was getting to go.
A large family is hectic and loud at times and that is something she is not fond of.  I hope she is happy and enjoying these fun college days.
I miss her presence in the house.
 
Before I knew it I had blinked and she was grown up and her car was packed full and she left the driveway with no pauses and headed to her new chapter in life.  It is just simply hard to let go.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment