Yesterday I spent most of the day wandering around doing little things and Doug was out with Mathias doing some cattle moving. Mathias love that.
My great helper Kaitlyn (16) did ALL my laundry and has it almost all folded!! I am sooo grateful for her...she was surprisingly rewarded with a itunes card that Doug had never
used!!
Doug and Mathias got back around 5:00....did our own farm chores and we all snuggled in front of a blazing warm fire downstairs in our newly remodeled tv room....ahhhh!!
It was a pretty good day...pain of course has to interfere...but I try to keep moving and then resting.
So then at bedtime...all the kiddos love to sleep in the same room on the floor and bunk beds and its just a huge pile of blankets and cute heads sticking out sleeping so peaceful. Warms a mothers heart
We only allow this on breaks and holidays...a treat for them for sure!!
So Doug and I laid in bed and watched some tv and talked and talked....then the silliness in me kicked in and I LAUGHED...yes you heard me right, I LAUGHED and LAUGHED til the tears flowed from laughing so hard. Doug just shook his head at me like I was nuts.
It may not happen today again ....or for awhile again but I have not laughed like that in probably 6 months!!
Pain, back surgery, and still ongoing pain had taken all the giggles outta me.
But hey....I felt that it was huge progress for me.
Who woulda thought a laugh could be such a HuGE thing!
So good to hear about your silliness :) I can "hear" the smile in this post!! Hang in there dear friend, I pray many more happy days are coming your way!
ReplyDeleteKristine Frost
Thanks Kristine....Love to hear from you. I need to message you one of these days to update you on life....and would love and update on yours!! HUGS!!
DeleteI would love an update! There's not much to update on here but I will email you one of these days :) I think we should plan sometime to get together...maybe this spring?? I would love to see you!
ReplyDeleteKristine
Sounds like a good day, Kim. :)
ReplyDeleteyeah...I LOOOOOOVE comments!!
ReplyDelete