"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







11 May, 2012

Catch up time!

Well...it has been a long time since I posted anything.   Sometimes I just don't feel like I have too much of interest to anyone to say...but  I have meant to start up again.  This is usually my afternoon quiet time or nap time but my spouse is snoring so loud in the chair across the room...it is far from quiet.  :)

The Holen house is still running along fairly smoothly.  Spring sports keep the older ones busy while the green grass and animals tend to entertain the younger ones.  I enjoy my time at home..but enjoy my work still too.

I have been struggling with more back pain issues again and had my 2nd denervation done mid-April and was doing great...pain free for about 10 days...but then things changed again.  Pain came back with a loud roar..and now am on a high steroid dose for 6 days and another MRI this evening to try and figure out what has changed.  Pain meds are a must for me to function.  I am sooo tired of talking about...feeling this pain..that it is nauseating!!  I am sure my family is just as sick of it.   My life seems to revolve around my "back status" each day.  I know I could have it way worse and am thankful for all the good things in my life and fully realize that not everyone else is as fortunate as me.   With that said though...I just really want to be done with this large obstacle in my life.  I pray....a lot!!

The kiddos are all happy...most of the time...healthy and growing!!  So far the Holen farm has 8 pigs...2 are show pigs....15 runner Ducks...80 new baby chicks that aren't so baby anymore and 5 peacocks.   We are awaiting the arrival of the cattle to complete the farm.  I love having them here but honestly hate the danger of that electric fence.  It has been nice not to worry about that so far this spring.

Until the next update....I enjoy keeping up on others' blogs.   Inspiring they are to say the least!!

No comments:

Post a Comment