"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







15 January, 2012

Repeat....and repeat...and repeat!

So about a year ago I decided I would choose one word that I would focus on to be my word for the year.  That word was FAITH!   I worked at it,  thought about it, and believed in it so many times during the year that I can't even count.   It was always on my mind.
So this year......I chose it again because I truly feel that 2011 was a rough year and felt that my one word of  FAITH...deserved a repeat for this year!
I need to have faith...faith that this year of 2012 is gonna be better....wiser...easier...and a path much more wider to take.  

So since the year is early in its' days....I am going to focus on FAITH   again!

I think it deserves a repeat and actually defines itself in the fact that I am giving it another go around...because having faith takes time and belief beyond our control!
I pray each day for my faith to carry me a little higher....a little stronger...and then perhaps at the end of each day...a bit more patient and wise and loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment