"Isn't faith believing that all power can't be seen?"







22 November, 2011

When it rains.....well you know the rest!!

I keep telling myself that living on love is just fine...
but believe me there are moments that I do wish money grew on trees.
We have had one thing after another happen lately.
Living large also means you need a bit more money to live on too.
We had some serious water damage to our basement that thankfully the insurance is covering but the stress of it all takes its' toll...then the van decides to give us a nice gift of a huge repair bill.
Now Doug says the hydrant is acting up now down by the barn.
What more can go on?   I just finally am getting back into the work scene after many months of back pain and then with my Dad passing away...playing catch up is exhausting but we know its do-able.
I know that God provides and things always work out but its the energy we spend or I spend worrying about every little thing is exhaustig!!  
So I look to my faith to know that this little hump is temporary and all that really matters is our health and us being together and able to fill our lungs with air and keep going.
I am blessed beyond what I realize I know....I just need to remind myself that the material things and bills don't really change any of that.
Thanks for listening.   This blog of mine is therapeutic and necessary for me many days to sit down and take the time to realize what we DO have and not focus on what we DON'T!!

Life is good and God is Great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment